Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

To have a wall or not to have a wall?

I have a problem and thought I would ask everyone in blog land to help me solve it. I purchased this house a few years ago and never thought about the position of the stairs. Now I'm wondering about removing part of the wall which opens up the stairwell into part of each room. I thought about opening the stairwell into the kitchen and the bathroom. What do you all think? Im yet to wall paper the house so I would do it before starting the wallpapering.

3 comments:

  1. Mucho mejor, ahora está genial.
    Bonita casa.
    Mil besos...Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wall is the best solution.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it without the wall and make a railing.
    Love your blog, thanks for participating in my Give-Away, that's how i found you.
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete